Posted Date: June 3, 2021 Location: Kolkata, Haryana Experience: 10 to 12 Years Industry: Agriculture
Office Adminstration, Godown Management, Inventory Management, Collections, Channel Management, Sales Execution, Sales Planning, Knowledge of agriculture products and cropping patterns.
The responsibilities would include the following but not limited to the same:
- Create and ensure achievement of long term growth plan for the region by understanding market segmentation & product fitment.
- Conduct periodic study of the market to keep up with market dynamics and understand changing customer preferences to increase market share of the products.
- Ensure achieving profitability targets & operations on least working capital by monitoring profitability, expenses and credit.
- Formulate detailed business plan for the region and ensure achievement of the plan.
- Ensure finalization & optimum utilization of RO wise budget.
- Devising channel strategy & strengthening trade & customer relationship by regularly reviewing customer feedback, keeping in touch with the changing patterns of customer preferences, identifying any causes of concern, ensuring remedial actions and attending to trade & customer complaints.
- Strengthen employee engagement and cultivate culture of high performance.
- Ensure regular review of team performance and provide development inputs through identification of training needs and nominating for training programs.
- Support HR by way of providing timely and quality manpower reference for timely filling up of crirical positions.